Composite Index (KLCI) = Bullish (This week turned Bullish)
1. Construction Index = Bearish
2. Consumer Index = Bearish (Turning Bullish Soon)
3. Finance Index = Bullish
4. Industrial Index = Bearish
5. Industrial Products Index = Bearish
6. Plantation Index = Bearish
7. Property Index = Bearish
8. Technology Index = Bearish
9. Trading And Services Index = Bullish (This week turned Bullish)
It is weird that majority of our sector indexes are bearish when KLCI has already been bullish. 2 out of 9 sectors are bullish when Consumer Index will be turning bullish in the coming week.
I guess we should look at Financial sector, Trading & services sector and Consumer sector for stock trading.
Note : I am using GPMMA (Guppy Multiple Moving Averages) for the above analysis. For more information, please check out : http://gpmma.blogspot.com/2012/11/gpmma.html