Sunday 4 March 2012

Class On 25th & 26th Feb 2012




This blog is for the student of Millioinology Seminar held in Miri on 25th & 26 Feb 2012 conducted by Mr. CPTan from GrandPine Capital. 


I start this site with a purpose of helping each other who attended the class for Millionology of Grandpine Capital on 25 & 26 Feb 2012 in Imperial Hotel, Miri.


I know how most student feels. We feel lost after the class as we do not know how to start. There are so many things we learn during the 2 days. Once we are at home, looking at the software; Algobox, we do not know how we go about it.


I met Joyce Ng yesterday and she had exactly the same feeling as I am. I told her that I would start up something to help each oter. Here we are.


I hope we all will improve together by helping each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment