Saturday, 2 March 2013
Can Property Sector Be The Leader?
Composite Index (KLCI) = Bearish
1. Construction Index = Bearish
2. Consumer Index = Bearish
3. Finance Index = Bearish
4. Industrial Index = Bullish
5. Industrial Products Index = Bearish
6. Plantation Index = Bearish
7. Property Index = Bullish
8. Technology Index = Bearish
9. Trading And Services Index = Bearish
Malaysian stock market remains bearish with only Industrial Index and Properties Index in Bullish mode.
Properties Index seems going strong. It might turn out to be a leader in Malaysia stock market. Maybe we could look into property sector for some potential companies. Please refer to chart.
Sectors Turned Bullish In Sequence : (update weekly)
1st : Property Index
2nd : Industrial Index
Note : I am using GPMMA (Guppy Multiple Moving Averages) for the above analysis. For more information, please check out : http://gpmma.blogspot.com/2012/11/gpmma.html