Sunday, 21 October 2012
Two More Sectors Turned Bullish
Composite Index (KLCI) = Bullish
1. Construction Index = Bearish
2. Consumer Index = Turn Bullish Now
3. Finance Index = Turned Bullish Again
4. Industrial Index = Turn Bullish Too
5. Industrial Products Index = Turn Bullish Again
6. Plantation Index = Bearish (Broke Recent Low)
7. Property Index = Turned Bullish Again
8. Technology Index = Bearish (Broke Recent Low)
9. Trading And Services Index = Bullish
Consumer Index and Industrial Index joint the bandwagon tuning bullish now making 6 bullish sectors out of the total 9 sectors.
Construction Index, Plantation Index and Technology Index remain bearish.
Note : As you all would know, I am using GPMMA technical analysis for deciding on the above market condition. Please check my previous post for GPMMA details.